Thursday 14 November 2013

Winter time happiness..

 There is a quite old Greek song I love because of one phrase of the lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoE_uJ3Hlq0 It says 'Happiness is what we're waiting for', or what we look forward to.. That's quite true, right?

 Well, back to more superficial matters, right now I'm looking forward to so many 'wintery' things!

Snoods! Scarves!

Darker Nails!!

Boots!

Beanies!

Hot chocolate! Tea!

Online Shopping Gift Guides (they know haw to make you drool)

Shopping for the people I love!

Christmas decorations!!

Christmas tree!!!

Walking around in the cold weather!

Sweaters! Chunky Knits!!

Warm spicy wine with friends!(I have ridiculously easy recipe for that to post in the future) 

Fire in the fireplace!

Glitter!!!

Wrapping presents!!! (I try to dial it down but it is a whole DIY ritual for me..)

Baking treats!

Cosy Pampering evenings in!

This is truly the most Wonderful Time of the Year. Hope I got you as excited as I am!
xo
Mrt

No comments:

Post a Comment